- AstraZeneca Faces Difficult Questions About Its Vaccine After Admitting Mistakeby Rebecca Robbins and Benjamin Mueller on November 26, 2020 at 12:04 pm
Some trial participants only got a partial dose of AstraZeneca’s vaccine. Experts said the company’s spotty disclosures have eroded confidence.
- Their Teeth Fell Out. Was It Another Covid-19 Consequence?by Wudan Yan on November 26, 2020 at 10:00 am
People who already have dental problems may see them aggravated by encounters with the coronavirus, some experts suggest.
- Holiday Gifts for Health and Wellnessby Tara Parker-Pope and Eden Weingart on November 26, 2020 at 3:05 am
Give someone the gift of healthy living this year with one of these gift ideas from the writers and editors of Well.
- Is It Safe to Fly During the Coronavirus Pandemic?by Tariro Mzezewa on November 26, 2020 at 2:14 am
Studies suggest that flying is a relatively lower-risk activity, and millions are traveling by plane over the holidays. But the picture is not complete. Here’s what the science says about mitigating exposure.
- Covid Combat Fatigue: Doctors and Nurses Are Running on Emptyby Katherine J. Wu on November 26, 2020 at 1:57 am
Doctors and nurses on the front lines are running on empty, under increasing duress as the pandemic surges and hospitals are overrun with patients.
- AstraZeneca and Oxford Say Vaccine Is Up to 90 Percent Effectiveby Rebecca Robbins and Benjamin Mueller on November 25, 2020 at 9:58 pm
In an early analysis, the drug maker zeroed in on a promising dosing plan for its vaccine.
- Bill Gates, Covid-19 and the Quest to Vaccinate the Worldby Megan Twohey and Nicholas Kulish on November 25, 2020 at 9:06 pm
The billionaire is working with the W.H.O., drugmakers and nonprofits to defeat the coronavirus everywhere, including in the world’s poorest nations. Can they do it?
- Bill Gates, la Covid-19, et le combat pour vacciner la planèteby Megan Twohey and Nicholas Kulish on November 25, 2020 at 8:09 pm
Le milliardaire travaille avec l’OMS, les groupes pharmaceutiques et plusieurs ONG pour dompter le coronavirus à travers le monde, y compris dans les pays les plus pauvres. Réussiront-ils?
- It’s Time for a Digital Detox. (You Know You Need It.)by Brian X. Chen on November 25, 2020 at 2:00 pm
Excessive screen time can be harmful to our well-being, but we can free ourselves from tech’s hooks with goals, rules and boundaries.